Hello everyone! I hope all the moms out there had a relaxing Mother’s Day. I feel recharged and ready to take on a new week.
I have a few new readers (welcome!), so I thought a quick introduction post was in order.
1. I live with my husband and daughter in Pennsylvania. We just celebrated our five year anniversary! I am passionate about fitness because it allows me to keep up with my rambunctious two-year-old. I am trying to set a good example about dedication, discipline and self-confidence.
2. I work full-time as an analyst for a large tech company. I enjoy my day job and my coworkers. The work is challenging and keeps me on my toes.
3. Pearls & Barbells is a side project and a creative outlet that brings me joy. It’s not my full-time gig, but I try to post as consistently as possible. I have a busy schedule, so I often write in the evenings after my daughter goes to sleep.
4. My goal for this website is to encourage others to be healthy and fit, both mentally and physically. I believe in the importance of balance, self-care, and taking steps towards your goals every day.
5. My favorite sport is weightlifting, but I also enjoy yoga and running. I love trying new things in the gym and you’ll see posts about a variety of fitness topics.
As always, thank you for subscribing and following along my journey. You can find me on Instagram @pearlsandbarbells.